The VirtualStripe Floor Marking Safety Laser is a plug and play industrial laser line striping system with many industrial uses. Simply mount the VirtualStripe with its fully adjustable mounting bracket, adjust the length of your line and plug it into a traditional electrical power outlet.
Each VirtualStripe laser produces a single bright, crisp line in red or green.
Applications for the VirtualStripe include, but are not limited to:
- Replacing traditional taped or painted walkways
- Creating lines in applications where tape and paint will not work (dusty, cold or dirty)
- Defining pedestrian and forklift aisles
- Defining NO GO zones or off-limit areas
- Defining semi-truck lanes at docks in low light conditions
The VirtualStripe has a 3r laser classification. It is perfect for industrial applications, requiring a laser strong enough to be capable of striping bright lines over long distances, but safe enough so that no special protective gear is required. Your VirtualStripe can easily be put into flash mode or can be connected to many optional sensors, such as darkness, motion activated or microwave triggers, depending on your needs. Lasers attached to sensors will typically live a longer life.
- Classification 3r
- Power input: 85-305 VAC Frequency 50/60Hz
- Laser line covering angle: 116 degrees
- Material: Aluminum alloy with powder coating
- Available colors: Green or Red
- Wavelength: Green 520nm Red 638nm
- Laser diode output power: Green 124mW and Red 230mW
- Radiant Power (P) 1.95MmW Green and 1.63 Red
- Dimensions: 8” x 6” x 3.3” without mounting bracket
- Weight 9.5 pounds without bracket
- Rated Life: 20,000 hours
- Warranty: 2 years, unlimited hours, product replacement, for manufacturing defects.
- Operating Temperature range -14F to 140F
- Operating humidity range: 20-90%RH
- Ideal mounting height: Typically no higher than 20’ but varies widely based on floor conditions and ambient light levels.
- Line Width: Typically 1 to 3 inches depending on mounting height and line distance.
- Line length: Adjustable, maximum length is approximately 3.2 times mounting height.
- Rating: IP 67 fully sealed against dust and water..
Frequently Asked Questions
IS THE VIRTUALSTRIPE LASER SAFE?
Yes, VIRTUALSTRIPE is fully safe when used as directed. It is classified as a 3r laser device. Lasers within this classification don’t require the use of safety goggles or protective skin covering, and are FDA cleared for use in the workplace.
CAN THE VIRTUALSTRIPE BE USED OUTSIDE?
Yes. The VIRTUALSTRIPE is completely sealed, free from contamination by particulate matter in the air or moisture. It functions well in most environments, both inside and outside.
HOW LONG WILL THE VIRTUALSTRIPE FUNCTION BEFORE NEEDING TO BE REPLACED?
VIRTUALSTRIPE is rated for 20,000 hours of continuous use, but it’s lifespan can be greatly increased by only turning on the laser when needed, such as by using motion, darkness, microwave sensors or a basic on/off switch.
WHAT COLORS ARE AVAILABLE?
The VIRTUALSTRIPE is available in two colors, green or red.
HOW LONG A LINE CAN THE VIRTUALSTRIPE PRODUCE?
The typical rule of thumb for line striping is that you will get 3.2 times the length of line on the floor vs. the height it’s mounted. For example, mounted 20 feet up and pointed straight down at the floor, you would get a line of approx. 64 feet. When mounted at an angle, such as in low light outside dock applications, a much longer line can be produced.
HOW DIFFICULT IS THE INSTALLATION (MOUNTING) OF THE VIRTUALSTRIPE?
The VIRTUALSTRIPE is a plug and play system, and is easy to mount. The mounting hardware consists of two separate adjustable brackets and their hardware, adjustable to nearly any angle.