Forklift Training Systems operates on a few simple principles:
1) We treat our customers as we would like to be treated, our motto is “Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men.” Colossians 3:23
2) We promise to communicate and follow-up with you on a timely basis.
3) We charge fair prices for great products and we stand behind what we sell.
Warranties, if any, vary greatly by the product and manufacturer. Ask us if you have a question on warranty periods or conditions. Warranty, in most cases, is limited to a replacement or repair of the product in question. Customer abuse or accidental damage voids all product warranties.
1) There are a number of reasons a customer might want to return a product, some are acceptable to us; some are not. Returns policy may vary by the product or manufacturer; ask before placing an order if you have a question on a specific item.
2) From time to time, people place orders for the wrong product; this not a big problem with most, but not all, products. You will only be responsible for the shipping costs of the original item (out and back) and the replacement product (out). If the correct item is not the same price as your original, we will invoice you for the extra or credit you for any refund.
3) The returns process must be initiated by you within 7 days of your receipt of the product. Call us at 614-583-5749 or email us at email@example.com
4) If a product comes to you broken or damaged in any way, contact us immediately so we can take the appropriate actions to getting you a replacement .
5) Products which have been used, partially consumed or damaged are not eligible for a return.
Demos and Previews
We do not offer “try it before you buy it” demonstrations or previews. Most of the products on our website have pictures, videos and good descriptions so that you can determine if they meet your needs in advance of a purchase. If you still question whether a product will meet your needs, give us a call. We also suggest you purchase one and try it before buying a larger quantity. If you order a video kit, or other qualifying product, and find it is not right for your needs, you may initiate a return within seven days for a full refund less shipping; we want you to be satisfied. A small number of products from certain manufacturers may incur a restocking fee if returned; we will only charge a restocking fee if the manufacturer charges us for one, but this is a rare occurrence.