When forklift operators travel too fast in a high pedestrian traffic area, safety is in jeopardy.
Safe-Speed is a radar detection system that alerts the operator to “SLOW DOWN” when they have exceeded the safe speed limit of a particular area. The Safe-Speed has been specifically designed for industrial equipment as it can detect traffic movement as low as 3 mph. A warning buzzer can also be installed (buzzer included).
- Speed Range: 3 mph (4 kph) to 120 mph (199 kph). Set by dip settings up to 30 mph or 50 kph
- Accuracy: +/- 1.5 kph
- Driver Feed Back Sign Housing: Weatherproof 370x420x90 mm 14.5” x 16.5” x 3.5”
- LED Display Characters: SLOW DOWN, 4” (100 mm) high Super Bright white LEDs
- Weight: 3 kg or 6.6 lbs
- Power: 110 volts
- Display Brightness: Auto adjusts to light conditions
- Sensor Range: 160 feet (50 m)
- Beam Width: 30/40 degrees
Output allows for a buzzer to be installed (buzzer included)