Features & How it Works
Would you like a quote? Please click here.
- TRAINING: Driver inputs a PIN code or flashes your employee badge to enable vehicle.
- KEYLESS KEYPAD IGNITION: Driver presses START to start vehicle, STOP to shut down.
- AUTOMATION OF DAILY CHECKLIST: Requires the OSHA pre shift checklist be completed.
- CRITICAL ITEM SHUT DOWN: If an operator “FAILS” a critical item in the checklist, device will require email you and shut down the vehicle if desired.
- ACCOUNTABILITY: Abusive operators will have impact and speed infractions recorded, also has shut down programming.
- SHUT DOWN: Device can be programmed to shut down vehicle in a preset number of seconds after a damaging impact.
- SPEEDOMETER: Vehicles with speed sensor inputs will be able to view speed from color LCD display.
- SEAT BELT USAGE: When enabled, device can monitor and insure seat belt is buckled.
- MACHINE MONITORING: 5 Auxiliary inputs for monitoring engine, seat, seat belt, overload etc.
- EXTERNAL ALARM: 120dB flashing siren alarm can sound after an impact or speeding through grace period.
- WARNING WHEN TRAINING DUE: System will notify you when operators are coming due and deny access, if desired, once out of OSHA compliance.
- AUTO LOG OFF: When connected to seat switch, device will “time out” when set time expires, insuring operator is logged out.
- LOCK OUT: Supervisors and mechanics can lock out driver operators until machine is again ready for service.
- TEXT MESSAGING: When wirelessly enabled, a manager can text message vehicles directly from host PC.
- EMAIL: Management can choose logged items to be sent to multiple emails (like: hour meters, failed items, impacts, etc.)
- DUAL CAMERA DVR: See a video of impacts and accidents as they occur, saves the 15 seconds before and after all impacts and emails you about them.