This one of a kind product alerts pedestrians and vehicles of nearby overhead crane use.
- EASY TO INSTALL
- 10′ cable connects to 9-60 volts DC input power – INSTALLS IN MINUTES! We can also recommend a converter that allows the use of AC power, if needed.
- Adjustable mounting bracket—-easy connection to crane
- IP67 rated for indoor and outdoor usage
- Heavy duty cast aluminum
How it works:
- The crane spotlight can be mounted on any overhead crane
- 150 degree up/down mounting bracket allows precise positioning of beam on floor below
- Beam is usually positioned so pedestrians below are aware of the presence of the hook above them
- The crane spotlight can be used in a single light configuration, double light configuration (leading and trailing) or quad light configuration (creates danger zone box),
depending on your application
- Reduce accidents!! Many crane accidents involve pedestrians—so warning them of the presence of the hook is highly beneficial.
- When pedestrian sees beam on floor–he knows a crane is in close proximity
- Very effective for more precise positioning of the crane by the wireless remote operator
BLUE Spotlight Specifications:
- Power: 120 Watts
- Voltage: 9-60V DC
- Lumens: 12,000 lumens
- LEDs: 24 (Cree LED)
- LED color temperature: 6000K
- Beam Type: Pencil beam
- Working life: 50,000 hours
- Size: 9″ X 3.9″ X 9.2″ (229 X 98 X 234mm)
- Waterproof: IP67
- Working temperature: -40～85℃
- Material: Aluminum die-cast housing.
- Approval: ISO9000–CE–RoHS
- Adjustable mounting bracket: 150 degree up/down.
- Cable Length: 3.3 meters (10′).
- CE & RoHS approved.