The one of a kind overhead crane safety spotlight alerts pedestrians and vehicles of nearby overhead crane use.
- EASY TO INSTALL.
- 10′ cable connects to 9-32 volts DC input power, INSTALLS IN MINUTES! We sell power converters that allow the use of AC power, if needed.
- Includes an adjustable mounting bracket for easy connection to crane.
- IP67 rated for indoor or outdoor usage.
- Heavy duty cast aluminum.
How it works:
- The overhead crane safety spotlight can be mounted on any overhead crane.
- 150 degree up/down mounting bracket allows precise positioning of beam on floor below.
- Beam is usually positioned so pedestrians below are aware of the presence of the hook above them.
- Each crane safety light can produce a single spot or a single line (with included snap on lens) on the floor.
- The crane safety spotlight can be used in a single light configuration, double light configuration (leading and trailing) or quad light configuration (creates danger zone box),
depending on your application.
- Reduce accidents!! Many crane accidents involve pedestrians, so warning them of the presence of the hook is highly beneficial.
- When pedestrian sees beam on floor, they know an overhead crane is in close proximity. Same concept as forklift blue spotlights, except designed specifically for overhead crane safety.
- Very effective for more precise positioning of the crane by the wireless remote operator.
Overhead Crane Safety Spotlight Specifications:
- Power: 140 Watts
- Voltage: 9-32 VDC, can run on up to 277 VAC with optional power converter. A special order 480VAC converter is also available.
- Lumens: 10,000 lumens (each light creates one spot or one line)
- LEDs: 14 x 10 watt (Cree LED)
- LED color: Red or blue
- Beam Type: Spot or line beam
- Working life: Up to 50,000 hours
- Size: 7.7″ X 3.1″ X 8.7″ (195 X 78 X 221mm)
- Weight: 7 pounds
- Waterproof: IP67
- Working temperature: -45～85℃
- Material: Aluminum die-cast housing.
- Approval: ISO9000–CE–RoHS
- Adjustable mounting bracket: 150 degree up/down.
- Cable Length: 3 meters (9′).
- Two-year warranty
- Available in red or blue colors. We suggest red, since it seems to show up better from higher heights and differentiates itself from the smaller forklift blue spot lights which are now very common.
- Functional distance depends greatly on floor and lighting conditions. They can potentially function up to 80 feet when used as a spot and up to 25 feet when used as a line. We suggest buying one to test and try first.
- Additional flasher option can flash up to 4 lights together.