This virtual sign projector bundle consists of an ECO Spot B300PCE LED Gobo Projector configured with a virtual sign. This is for a 12′ to 18′ sign size.
Please select the sign you would like, the brightness level, your required projection size, and mounting distance above. Based on these values, we will select the most effective projection lens combination for you.
The B300PCE is designed for industrial, dusty or wet environments. It has no moving parts such as fans or motors. Instead it relies on a huge oversized heat sink that is easy to clean. UL/cUL Certified for industrial and wet environments – certificate number – E4993665
- UL/cUL rated for wet environments (2019 models) E4993665
- Ideal for dusty and wet industrial environments.
- Long service intervals.
- LED lamp technology, Ten times more efficient than comparable halogen Projectors.
- 25,000 hours bulb life – never exchange a bulb over the life of the projector.
- Automatically adjusts to a wide line voltage range – 100V-277V, 50Hz-60Hz, 320W
- Takes std. M-size Glass and Metal Gobos, up to Full Color.
- Interchangeable Projection Lenses.
- Passive Cooling – no fans or motors..
- Unique yoke/stand-foot allows for Standalone or Truss mounting.
- Order Code: ES-B150PCE
- Power Supply: 95V-265V, 50-60Hz, 220W
- Ambient Temp. Range: -22°F to 140°F (-30°C to 60°C)
- Can be used in-/and outdoors Exterior Version
- UL/cUl Certification UL/cUL rated for wet environments (2019 models) E4993665
- Lamp: 300W LED, 25,000h rated bulb life
- Projection Lens Included: yes, choose from options below
- Available Lenses: Narrow:f=290mm/10°, Semi-Narrow: f=200mm/15°, Medium: f=140mm/20°, Semi-Wide: f=115mm/25°, Wide: f=87mm/30°
- Effective Luminous Flux: 12,000lm (effective flux 8,900lm)
- Color Temperature (Kelvin): 6,000k +/-500k
- Dimmable: Yes, with trimmer
- Gobo Size: M-Size (OD66mm, ID48mm) Max. thickness: 5mm
- Total Length: 21 – 26” (incl. lens)
- Height: 13.2”
- Width: 14.2”
- Weight: 23 lbs
- Power Cord
- Test Gobo
- Spare Gobo Retaining Ring
- Integrated Gobo Mounts
- User Manual