40% of all forklift accidents involve a pedestrian. Ensure pedestrians stay a safe distance away from the forklift with the Forklift Arch Light. The Forklift Arch Light displays a unique red arch on the floor at the rear of the forklift to keep pedestrians away. This zone can also be called the HALO ZONE and can be adjusted to the distance of your choice. This helps prevent foot injuries and collisions from rear end swing, as well as, showing the NO GO AREA around the rear of any mobile equipment. The Forklift Arch Light can also be used in conjunction with our Red Zone Lights to create a 3 sided zone around any vehicle. Worldwide distribution by Forklift Training Systems.
- Powered by the forklift
- Operating voltage 10-80 Volts DC
- Fast and easy installation
- Includes mounting bracket and wiring
- Compact size 5.5” x 4” x 2.75”
- Lifetime warranty, 50,000+ hour rated life
- PC lens material and aluminum body
- IP67 rated, fully weatherproof
- -40 to 149 F temperature rated
- One 17-watt LED
- Newly updated, brightest model on the market
- Now rated for EE and LPS forklifts
Download the spec sheet here.