Forklift Training Systems has always been committed to safety. The safety of your employees is why we are in business.
During the COVID -19 pandemic, we are even more committed to giving you a safe training experience. We have taken a number of steps, in addition to our new remote ZOOM training option, to ensure our courses remain a safe place for your employees to get the OSHA required safety training they need. Below are the measures we have taken for each different scenario.
Training at our facilities:
- Masks: Trainees are asked to bring their own masks, but masks will be provided for students and staff who do not have one. At this time mask wearing in class is mandatory by all trainees.
- Hand Sanitizer: Hand sanitizer is available in all our classrooms. Everyone is asked to sanitize their hands frequently.
- Cleaning: Extra cleaning protocols have been introduced. The classrooms are cleaned with disinfectant every night during multiple day classes.
- Reduced Class size: We have reduced the number of students in each training session to ensure proper social distancing for each class.
- Social Distancing: The class room is now organized with at least six feet in between each trainee.
- Lunches: Lunch are no longer buffet style. We have individual boxed lunches, snacks and drinks.
- Trainees are warned to stay home and reschedule their training if they are not feeling well.
Training at your facility:
- We realize every company has its own set of COVID rules. When we are at your site we will follow your rules, including the wearing of masks, social distancing, hand washing, etc.
- We highly suggest keeping class sizes to 9 or less trainees, but we can accommodate larger groups if you can maintain proper social distancing during the training.
Forklift Training Systems has created a remote ZOOM version of our forklift and MEWP (scissor/boom) trainer’s class. This is a live streaming class directly to your trainees, they can log in from home work, anywhere with a strong internet connect and the right conferencing equipment. This is the same time frame, content and pricing as our in person trainer’s class. All purchased training kits will be shipped to your site prior to the training. Training will be live streamed as if the trainer was in the class room with your employees. The normal “at the forklift” parts have been replaced with video clips showing the trainees what we would have shown them at the forklift. Students will receive the same certificates as in person training. This is a great way to be in compliance with the OSHA standards and still stay COVID safe.
You can be sure you will receive the same high-quality training from Forklift Training Systems, with our extra safety precautions and an innovative new virtual option now in place.
If you have any additional questions, or if you would like to schedule training, please contact us at 614-583-5749 or by email at email@example.com