- All Early Warning Systems are fully programmable and will turn off/reset after a set amount of seconds which you control. This means your people will not become “conditioned” to seeing the sensors going off all the time, such as with simple motion detection systems.
- Systems will not trigger for vehicles leaving the area, which present no danger. The systems can trigger for only vehicle traffic or for both vehicle and pedestrian traffic, we recommend it be set for vehicle traffic only.
- The microwave sensors have an adjustable range of up to 70’ with an approximate field width of 15’ at 50’ out.
- All systems are directional, providing a warning and also the direction of the oncoming danger.
- The majority of the wiring in the systems is low voltage (12 volts) and the transformer plugs directly into a standard power outlet. No special installation skills are required.
- All systems are designed for use inside, they should not be directly exposed to outside weather, such as rain or snow. The system is resistant to dust and other similar inside conditions.
- The warranty is one year on a parts replacement basis.
*See Detailed Images for System Configurations