The Safe-Weigh forklift scale is an on-board weighing system designed to give accuracy at a budget price. This microprocessor based weight system is connected to the hydraulic lifting system on forklifts. A load can be placed on the forks and can be accurately weighed by measuring the hydraulic pressure. Designed for heavy industrial use, the forklift scale can weigh a load in less than 15 seconds. Match actual weights with way bills, ensure lift truck capacity is not exceeded and that your material inventory matches the actual weight. Once you use the Safe-Weigh forklift scale, you will wonder how you managed without it. The Safe-Weigh scale is accurate to +/- 1% of the forklift’s capacity. Installation time varies from model to model but the first unit will take around 4-5 hours and additional units around 3 hours. Installation, operations and calibration information is shipped with each unit and is also listed on our web site below. The scale installer will need to provide a hydraulic T fitting for your particular model of forklift.
• Stainless steel case and transducer
• Easy to read display
• External on/off switch
• Selectable capacity and division sizes
• kg. or lb. unit is selectable
• 99,999 lb. maximum capacity
• 1 year warranty Functions
• Tare weight (zero out container weight)
• Total weight (totals the weight of multiple pallets)
• Over weight alarm if load exceeds lift truck capacity The SAFE WEIGH forklift scale operates on 12 – 48 volts.